Non-Standard Home Insurance
It is relatively easy to insure a ‘standard’ house. Most home insurers fall over themselves to insure that mythical 3-bed semi in a zero crime, zero potential claim area.
However, what if your property is an unoccupied house or home, or your policy has been canceled due to a non-disclosure or is deemed a high-risk home insurance category? Usually, insurers will tell you where to go, but not so at Nonstandard.ie. We specialize in non-standard house insurance and the unusual. Here are some of the area’s that we can help with:
- Unoccupied property insurance (both residential & commercial, with various cover options).
- Properties under renovation (comprehensive ‘all risk’ cover available).
- Properties with a claims history (We can source cover for homes with multiple previous claims).
- Properties in a flood area.
- Subsidence history/underpinned properties.
- A homeowner with previous convictions.
- A client that has had a policy canceled due to a non-disclosure.
- High-value property or contents policies.
- Non-standard occupations.
- Private homes with businesses attached.
- Properties with flat roof’s (Up to 100% flat roofs considered).
- Non-standard construction (including Log cabins, Timber buildings, Eco homes etc.).
The above list is not exhaustive, we deal with over 20 home insurers and underwriters, so ask us a question on our live chat or contact us on 0818 919699 today or complete our online form and we will do all we can to help.